Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with Electric Party Rentals, you do so in agreement to the following terms:
1) I the hirer agree with all the terms and conditions of hire outlined below.
2) All bookings are treated as provisional until we send back a confirmation of booking email to you [all bookings are provisional until you receive confirmation from us - generally we will reply with confirmation on the next working day]
Terms & Conditions
All bookings require a deposit payment of 10% to secure booking. Any unpaid deposits within the given timeframe will automatically be cancelled.
Proof of deposit or full payment may be requested if it does not correspond with our booking system. Please print / screenshot payment confirmation receipt issued by Worldpay or have this information available on your smartphone.
Any outstanding balances must be paid either in advance of the hire date [via card payments via phone / website] or you can make a cash payment on delivery of your inflatable to the van driver - products will not be setup without payment on delivery.
If you would like to make a payment of the balance of the inflatable before the hire date, the best way to do so is reply to your confirmation email notifying us and we will reply with a payment link which you will be able pay with. This is the most secure method as it avoids taking card details over the phone and ensures your payment is allocated against your booking.
In the event your communion / confirmation is postponed due to COVID-19 and you have paid your deposit - we do not issue refunds under any circumstances but you will not lose your deposit. The deposit will be transferred to the new date, however, all deposits/payments made in 2021 must be used in 2021 - we will not be in a position to transfer your payment to 2022 or beyond.
If you need to make any modifications to your booking, please reply to your confirmation email and we will be happy to assist you. Ideally, we would prefer this method of communication as it avoids any errors.
Weekend Hire constitutes delivery before 11am on Saturday morning and collection Sunday morning [Weekend Hire / Two Day Hire does not constitute Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday].
Notes on Delivery / Collection Times
We do try to accommodate customers as best as possible, however, please note - that we will have to collect your items after 7pm if the item you have booked is required by another customer the following day.
Special delivery/collection requests cannot be guaranteed but we will try accommodating all customers as best as we can. Collection time will depend on collection routes, your collection might be first or last depending on your location - once the van arrives to collect your inflatable it must be collected, please do not ask the van driver to come back later as this will not be possible.
If you are unhappy with the aforementioned delivery/collection times please notify us immediately as we do not want to be in a position whereby the customer is unhappy when we arrive to collect the inflatable.
Notes on Access & Setup Location
Ensure you read the full product description including dimensions and minimum access / special access requirements for your chosen product, refunds will not be given under any circumstances for any products which will not fit in the designated setup location or if access is not possible. Refunds will not be given, and full payment will be required in this instance.
It is not possible to install products on any other surface other than grass. It is not possible to setup inflatables on concrete, tarmacadam, patio areas etc. refunds will not be given under any circumstances if a sufficient grass area is not available in the designated setup location. We cannot install on Astro Turf Grass.
If we must bring your inflatable through your house - you must notify us in advance as not all inflatables will fit through a house. If we arrive to setup and we cannot gain access full payment will be required and refunds will not be given. Similarly, notify us of any difficult setup sites such as steps etc. The onus is on the customer to notify us - refunds will not be given / full payment will be required in these situations.
Bookings will only be taken via our website, we will not take any bookings in person/over phone etc. This avoids any clerical errors and facilities a smooth booking & payment process for customers and ensures customers adhere to our terms & conditions
In the event that your communion or confirmation date changes, we will try accommodating date changes. If it is possible to transfer your booking to another date we will, but it will be highly unlikely that your product [or a substitute] will be available on another key communion date - therefore, it may not be possible to change dates. In this instance, refunds will not be given
Inclement weather conditions do not warrant any refund whatsoever.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the chosen product, we reserve the right to offer a substitute product. If you are changing your hire date, we reserve the right to offer a substitute product if the original product is not available on the new hire date.
We reserve the right to cancel any bookings as a result of unforeseen circumstances and/or circumstances beyond our control, in such instances, refunds will not be provided.
• Any cancellations or booking changes must be made at least 7 days in advance of delivery date (28 days in advance during May period). Deposits are not refundable under any circumstances, but deposits can be left on credit for you to use at a later date [within the same calendar year] if sufficient notice is given as per above. That is, if you cancel before 7 days of your hire date your deposit will be left on account for you - if you cancel less than 7 days before your hire date, your deposit is non-refundable and is lost [28 days in the case of communion bookings].
• Deposits must be paid online by card, the booking will automatically be cancelled if no deposit is paid, and the items will be offered to customers on our waiting lists or placed live on our website again.
• We reserve the right to refuse any bookings, in such cases any payments made will be refunded.
• For logistical reasons we may have no other option other than to deliver your inflatable before the delivery date at no extra charge to you, at our own discretion. Please be willing to accommodate this arrangement before you book. Your booking entitles you to have the inflatable for the date booked, we will not guarantee delivery of any inflatable in advance of booking date. Likewise, we operate a strict collection route.
• The exact booking made, may not be able to be changed once a deposit has been paid, as other previous and following day bookings may interfere with your desired arrangement.
• We accept the right to cancel or alter any bookings in an unlikely event, should we be required to do so. Reasons may include, damage, soiling or theft of our equipment prior to delivery, and any other factors beyond our control.
• Your booking confirms that the inflatable will fit in the area in which it will be installed, with 3ft safety clearance on each side. We will not accept responsibility for any equipment that does not fit as dimensions of each item are clearly displayed on our website including the required operating dimensions. Full payment will be requested should any such instances arise with no refunds offered. If you are in doubt of size contact us immediately. You also agree that there is a clear access route of at least 4ft in width (certain products require on-site vehicle access) to enable us to bring the equipment safely and problem-free onto your premises for installation and removal, clear of any obstructions. If there are any delays caused in setting-up or removing equipment, the customer shall be charged for such delays. Additional fees are charged for lifting equipment up steps and our staff will refuse to bring any products up steps unless we have been advised prior to delivery, you the customer will still be responsible for the full hire fee.
• In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the chosen product, we reserve the right to offer a substitute product [this frequently occurs when customers are moving hire dates].
• We regularly change our hire stock, you may receive an alternative but similar product to that of which you have booked.
• We reserve the right to cancel any bookings because of unforeseen circumstances and/or circumstances beyond our control, in such instances, refunds will not be provided.
• Once products are delivered, the full hire fee applies without exception.
Bookings will not be accepted without a valid Eircode for the delivery address, directions will not be taken.
Party decor, games and fun foods have public liability insurance up to the value of 2.6 million.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - HIRING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
As you may be aware, insurance companies are no longer offering insurance cover to leisure industries such as Bouncy Castle Companies and therefore, we are no longer in a position to provide insurance cover for any inflatables hired.
The hirer / organisation hiring the inflatable equipment are doing so at their own risk and Electric Party rentals specifically disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damage and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of any of its inflatables / products.
If at any stage during the hire period the inflatable is damaged / defects appear and becomes unsafe to use, the onus is on the hirer to stop using the inflatable immediately, deflate the inflatable and contact us immediately. Our castles are checked thoroughly before they are left on your premises for any defects. Unfortunately, if any defect is found we will not be able to hire the inflatable to you.
The onus is on the customer to stop using and deflate the inflatable in the event of high winds. No inflatable should be used in winds above 24 mph (38 kmph), which is Force 5 on the Beaufort Scale (small trees in leaf begin to sway).
By booking online, and by receipt of this email it is accepted that you are agreeing to hiring the inflatable / products at your own risk.
You, the HIRER is responsible whilst hiring this Inflatable Marquee/Equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the equipment. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions and guides are followed: We strongly advise that you seek your own liability insurance if you are concerned about the cover this contract allows.
If this equipment has an age limit of (ASK DELIVERY DRIVER). Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
No glass, bottles, smoking, naked flames, or sharp objects to be allowed in or near the Inflatable Marquee which will avoid choking and damage (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition or damaged then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning and, or repairing charge)
No adjustments or messing with any electrical wires or equipment as this may result in electrocution.
No face paints, party poppers, streamers, silly string, or ink-based products to be used either on or near the Inflatable Marquee.
No smoking or cooking equipment near the inflatables.
Important: Climbing or hanging on walls is DANGEROUS and under no circumstances should this be allowed.
A responsible Adult must always supervise the Inflatable Marquee. Alcohol or any other substance is forbidden whilst using or supervising.
Make sure that the Inflatable Marquee is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of the people entering it.
Prevent Horseplay, please ensure people are not pushing, colliding, fighting, or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
If the Inflatable Marquee is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
Do not allow anyone to be near the Inflatable Marquee during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
No pets, toys, or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Inflatable Marquee.
Please avoid entering inflatable if you are photosensitive. Light’s flash and may cause seizure.
Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear. THE BLOWER SHOULD BE AT LEAST 1 METRE AWAY FROM THE INFLATABLE.
In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Inflatable Marquee be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get out of the inflatable immediately. The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
Please note that all persons using the Inflatable Marquee or equipment do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organisation hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition, i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge. I have checked with the operator that the Inflatable Marquee, has been erected and secured properly.
I DECLARE that I have read and understand these terms and conditions of hire
and any relevant operating and safety instructions supplied with the equipment,
and I sign the contract fully aware of the implications and responsibilities
placed upon me by doing so.